Monday, January 31, 2011

It really does pay off

Well the title says it, I finally have a job! I have been looking for awhile. I will be working Library Security. Ha not the most glamorous job, but I think that it'll be really great! I am excited and a little intimidated, it seems like it'll be a huge responsibility.

I wanted to work to help out with the finances, and well mostly, to help pay for my STUDY ABROAD! For the Spring semester I will be going on the Art History Study Abroad. To where you may ask? Welp, the places I've always dreamed about going. Italy, London, France and Madrid. I cannot wait to see this:



I am so grateful that my parents are letting me go! This has been a dream of mine for a very long time. I finally get to see the masters, the artists, the painters, the sculptors...the GREATS that I have been learning so long about. They will actually come alive as I get to stand so close and really SEE them for the first time. We are so blessed to have such beauty around us. I cannot wait. :) My search has finally payed off.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a BLAST! And, we will continue our "pen-pal" adventures!

    ReplyDelete