Thursday, February 2, 2012

BRASIL!

So it is official! I will be serving a mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am going to...the BRAZIL SALVADOR MISSION! I will be teaching in Portuguese (holy shnikes) and I report July 18th to the Brazil MTC. I couldn't be more shocked, excited and happy! So grateful for my family and friends who are so supportive and loving. It was so fun! I was so glad to share this wonderful experience with so many of my loved ones. About 25 of my friends came over and I was able to FaceTime with my family including my parents, brothers and sister. Even though they are far away, Catherine and Chloe were there via FaceTime and Skype! I am so blessed. WOW and I don't even feel like I deserve it! I cannot wait to go to Brazil. I know that is where I am suppose to go and so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary!




Oh, and here is a video my good friend Nick Walter made! Yup, I'm a crier.


2 comments:

  1. aww i love the video! I'm sorry I wasn't there! I am so so so happy/excited for you, Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete