Sunday, July 8, 2012

From the mouth of babes

So right now I'm home in CA. My sister and her two kids are here too. Her youngest one, Addison, is three years old and sometimes just says the funniest things. Some of those I'd like to share...

-"No is a bad word, Carrigan."

-"Wait, they're getting a butt massage?!"

-"You're an eyeball! Do you know how to count to eyeball?"

-"I wish everyone liked tomatoes."

-"Is oval a letter?"

-"You're a dudette!"

-"What the?!"

-"Are you kidding me?!"

-"Daddy doesn't poop his pants."

-"Why aren't they [Giants] winning? Why aren't they playing well? It's because they don't like me..."


So glad I have her around to keep me laughing :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, so funny. kids say the darndest things! we need to get together this week!

    ReplyDelete