Monday, September 3, 2012

A New Start

I think it would be an understatement to say that I had an interesting summer. It was definitely an emotional roller coaster with many difficult life decisions to make. I must say though that I am grateful for these past few months. As hard as they were, I know I learned a lot about myself and what I want from life. I've come to learn to make a decision, stick with and take a leap of faith knowing that things will work out! I'm excited because I recently found out that I got into this Physical Therapy Assistant program that I have been thinking about doing for awhile. I am so excited and am already loving my classes! Here's to a new start!


 

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the mission? I think we need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes we do! Let's do lunch one of these days

      Delete
  3. You are such a strong girl:) I am excited for your many adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really needed to see that quote today :) Love you James.

    ReplyDelete