Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chances

I feel sorry for those people who aren't willing to take chances in their lives. To go for something that would make them so unbelievably happy but they just pass on that opportunity. I don't just mean in relationships, but in other aspects of their lives as well. Right now, I only regret one thing in my life, and it was an opportunity that I missed out on. I don't ever want to feel that again. I try and go for things, even if I'm not certain of the outcome, I know that I at least tried. My good friend Ashley put this quote from C.S. Lewis on her blog that I wanted to share. It reminded me of why we go through the hard things. They change and shape us into better people. 


 I hope that we learn to not miss out on good opportunities in our lives. And that even if our heart aches that we know why we are going through it and WILL become better people. People that God intends us to be.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! You are such a good example to me of taking chances, diving in and going for things - in all aspects of your life. Love this James and love you!

    ReplyDelete