Thursday, March 3, 2011

SPRING

Welp, it's March and that means that Spring is on its way! I am seriously ready for this winter to be over. No more big heavy jackets that cover a cute outifit that you took awhile to pick out and then no one ever sees it. No more crazy bangs. No more snow covered car. No more slipping on your butt because of ice-covered sidewalks. No more wanting to stay inside because it's too cold to go outside. Okay, well I am sure some of these things will still happen because let's face it...it won't be freaking 90 degrees anytime soon. And well, rain is coming in place of the snow. BUT it gives me hope to know that its March, almost Springtime which means the warmth and sunshine is coming along right after.

Just the other day it was pretty warm outside. I didn't even need a sweater. It was funny to see so many people walking in short sleeves, shorts and even sandals. haha Gotta love it. It was so nice to sit outside and eat my lunch in the sun and splurge and get some of my favorite chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream. Here are some reasons why spring, sun and the warm weather is the best. I cannot wait.

Fashion ( I love Gap and Layers for Spring)
take cover. layers to love all year long.

Bike Rides (even in the rain)

The Colors

Food (like ice cream ha)

Weather (I really do love thunderstorms)

Music (This band reminds of me of Last Spring)

and...SUNSHINE

Theres so much more to love. What do you love about Spring?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.... I am so ready for Spring! I love...
    1. Cute, strappy sandals
    2. Feeling the sun instead of freezing cold all day
    3. How it stays lighter later

    I feel the love sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring to!! I love our birthdays in spring :)- I love wearing sandals ALL the time, or going barefoot, and I loooove eating snow cones and ice cream!! :)

    ReplyDelete