Tuesday, January 22, 2013

hockey, hockey, hockey

My favorite sport of all time to watch is HOCKEY. Seriously. My parents have had San Jose Sharks season tickets ever since I was a little girl. I have been to so many games I have lost track. I love the intensity that is felt in the arena. I love how the fans are so hardcore. Everyone yells, screams, cheers, boos. It is so much fun. It is so serious that you can't even leave or come back to your seat until the play is over. We hockey fans don't want you to interrupt or get in our way. Not to mention hockey players just seem so attractive to me for some reason. They push, shove, get knocked down and back up again, and they fight. Like real men. One time my favorite player got hit in the face with a puck, left for stitches, came back, got hit again, had more stitches done and came back yet again! Like seriously. They are TOUGH. So of course when another lockout happened I was depressed. Like what? I have to watch basketball? the NBA? uhh no thanks. they are wimps. And football is over so soon! (Go 49ers btw!) So when the owners and players finally agreed....lets just say I was one happy girl. I don't show much excitement nor do I really get excited about a ton of things, but I cannot contain my excitement about this hockey season! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!


This guy is my favorite player. Patrick Marleau





yup, loyal fan since I was little. Sharks fashion show. What up.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh yay for blogs! How did I not know about this!? LOVE young little child Jamie hahaha love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you with all your gear on. I love that you LOVE sports.

    ReplyDelete