Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family, Friends and Fun

These past couple of weeks have been so fun! I realize that I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends in my life! So hope you know I love you all so much.

Paige and I have had so many sleepovers lately making treats, seeing movies (HARRY POTTER) and watching our favs, "The Soup" and "Fashion Police" We always have the best time! Oh and she took me to a Jazz game!


Last week was Thanksgiving, so to get ready for the holiday, Cath and I made some yummy turkey treats. Ha  We always have the best time together and cannot stop laughing! Here's some pics of what we made.


Love both you girls. We were meant to be friends, both of you have been there for me when i needed you most and helped me get through some of the hardest moments i have had so far in my life. <3



I miss both these girls! Sadey has been in Vienna this Fall Semester, but gets back on Friday so I get to have a sleepover with her! She gets married in December and I'm so glad i get to be a bridesmaid. I've known Emily since the day we were born! We were actually suppose to be born on the same day, so it was meant to be. We laugh about the stupidest things, but have the funnest time together. All three of us have been the best of friends forever...Faith, Hope, and Charity. Although we are going different places in our lives, I know that we will always be friends!

Family: they will always be there for you and love you no matter what. I know this is true because my family has shown me that. Thanksgiving was so much fun! My parents flew out to Utah and we spent the time up at my grandparents house in Bountiful. Jason and Devyn came as well. We spent our time watching marathons on T.V., seeing Harry Potter in IMAX and shopping. We went shopping at 3am, and my dad even came, I don't know many dads who would do that! Memories like that are ones we won't forget! 


At Thanksgiving dinner, we went around the table, like most families probably do, and said what we are grateful for. I talked about my parents. I am so grateful for my parents. They have always been there for me, to help, support, love and give. They are amazing examples to me. I don't know where I would be without them, they have helped me become the person I am today. Love them both so much.


2 comments:

  1. Love you James!!!! You are great. Beautiful post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics friend!!! I love reading your updates and your blog- they always uplift me! :) Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete