Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Story

Okay, I am usually on of those people who always have AT LEAST a 1/4 of a tank of gas. Once and awhile I'll let it get down to empty, but usually fill it up before the gas light comes on. This is a very rare occasion. Well yesterday was one of these rare occasions....It all started here:

So I had just finished a final and was going to get Taco Bell for Hillary and I so we could eat our favorite fast food ha and catch up and just relax. It was all going smoothly, until I was in the drive-thru. I ordered my food, and my car felt weird. I was pulling up to the window to pay and get my food, well, when my car stopped. It wouldn't go. I turned it back on, and it stayed on for like two seconds and I slowly drifted to the window without my car on. I ran out of gas. Stuck in the drive-thru of Taco Bell with cars behind me. The workers looked at me like, "You are an Idiot." Luckily, one of them was nice enough to push me out of the drive-thru. Except the only place to go was on the road on 9th East with tons of traffic. haha GREAT. So I pulled as far over as I could and put my hazards on. Although this was no good because it seemed that people driving noticed me at the last second and almost hit me. I mean, c'mon, PAY ATTENTION. haha But hey, I'm the idiot here who ran out of gas in the Taco Bell drive-thru.

So I walked up to Sinclair, bought a rip-off gas can. THANK GOODNESS FOR BROTHERS! Jason came and helped me, I would've been stuck for hours if he didn't. He has finals too and he is sick, but he's the best. I really hope he knows I appreciate all He (and Devyn) do for me! So we filled up the gas can and filled my car up. And I finally made it to Hillary's. What a night.

Grateful for Jase

No comments:

Post a Comment