Thursday, May 19, 2011

Buon giorno!

Welp I'm getting around to finally updating (thanks to cath) I LOVE
ITALY! so far I've been to Roma, Napoli, Pompeii, Firenze, Siena and
Venezia! Tomorrow I leave for Milan then off to London! :)

Seeing the art I've studied in person is beyond words! I've loved
everything but my favorites were the colosseum, the David (which is
just specstacular like serisouly almost got teary eyed hah) and then
the entombment by Caravaggio. So much more to see...I love the older
things but super excited to get to Paris to see some 19th century art:)
Okay I'll try and update soon!!! Meanwhile here's some pictures :)




2 comments:

  1. so glad you are having fun..I LOVE Italy! you look so radiant and happy in all of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you adorable bff. Cannot wait to hear from you again!:)

    my person...

    ReplyDelete