Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Two weeks ago I was able to go home to California! Ahh I could not wait to get away from Utah for a little while. Even better, my grandparents were there and my sister with the girls! I didn't realize how much I needed this trip until I had to leave. We had so much fun, just hanging out, shopping, eating out (especially at our favorite, Sandovals!), going to the Sharks game, Easter dinner and egg hunts! 
 Addison!
 Carrigan at the game!
 Happy Easter!
 Mom and Dad with the girls!
 Carrigan made this poster for our dinner..haha cutest thing ever!
My sis!
I had the best time with her this trip. I miss her so much. My favorite thing is how much we laugh at each other. Its always non-stop. Love ya sis!
 
Welp, now its exactly ONE week until I head to Europe. I'll be in Rome first, I cannot wait! I have been doing some research of that city for our class, and wow I must say it looks AMAZING. I can't wait for all the other places I get to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment