Friday, November 18, 2011

Friendship

Yes, it might sound cliche, but I am extremely grateful for my friends. For the friends I have stayed close with since I was little to the friends I have made in college. I know that we will keep in touch and share memories together wherever our paths lead us in this life. So thanks to all of you who've been there for me through thick and thin. I love our good times together and will always cherish them. I hope I've been at least half as good a friend as you have all been to me.


Oh, and Happy Anniversary to my lovely parents! 34 years and going strong :) 
Love you all

4 comments:

  1. BFF's fo life :) sorry I have not been a very good friend lately, I have been sooo busy I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. Brett gets home from his business trip this weekend, then I feel like thinks will get back to normal and I will call you!! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better call me! ;) ha no worries. I still know you love me...and life goes on and were both so busy but I am always glad to know things never change when we talk or see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sis. You will always be my person:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this just totally got me cheesed. You're amazing! Love You!

    ReplyDelete