Monday, November 14, 2011

Relief (for a little while)

I DID IT! I finished my Senior Thesis! (well almost) I turned in the actual paper...a total of 22 pages! 
Here it is:

 
I still have to prepare my presentation to give Friday, December 2nd in front of everyone: Art History Professors and staff, students, family, and friends. This is going to be the most nerve wracking part of it all! Anyway, once I turned this sucker in I knew my weekend was going to be full of relaxation meaning no more homework! It was nice to have some time to myself and some time to hang with my friends! On Friday, Chloe and I celebrated Leonardo DiCaprio's Birthday with a cupcake and one of his movies. :) 

The Aviator. I sure do love him. 

One more week until Thanksgiving break! I am going to Virginia to see my sister and her family! What are you going to do to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    feels soooo good after so much stress/no sleep. i'm so happy for you.
    remind me to come to your presentation!

    ReplyDelete