Friday, November 4, 2011

Its not Luck

I am one blessed girl. And sometimes I do not feel like I should be. This semester I have been working on my Senior Thesis. It is kiiiiinda a big deal. Anyway, my other classes may have struggled a little bit, or should I say I may have struggled to make it to class. haha Well one class in particular that is: Greek Art. Don't get me wrong, I love Greek Art, but I HATE this class. I feel justified in missing it: no participation points, no attendance taken, and there's a group study guide online. So I have been stressing over my Thesis to get it DONE, and done well. So I have not had time to study for my other midterms. Well I was suppose to have one this Tuesday, but it was changed to Thursday instead! Wooh! I could not help but thank Heavenly Father for blessing me, especially when I felt like I didn't deserve it!

 Always remember that we aren't lucky, (I wrote about how lucky I was in a previous post) but that we are blessed, especially in times where we feel like we don't deserve, but we need it the most.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. You are so sweet:) I love reading your tid bits.

    Love you bestie

    ReplyDelete